I got the Zoe dress from Hazeltjes, a webshop in biological fabrics. It’s from Rosa P./Lillestoff and you can also find it here.
I thought it would pair perfectly with this Girl Charlee fabric I got in my SewHayleyJane box this month. The box arrived yesterday and I immediately washed and dried it and made this dress over the course of today. It’s really lovely jersey, firm, but with a nice drape. It was great to work with.
The pattern runs large, I went down a size, and I’m not really sure why there are darts in a jersey pattern. I do really like it though and am very happy with how this one turned out. I changed the neckline to more of a boatneck. I finally got my twin needling right and there is no tunneling on this dress! I set my stitch length to 3.5 and my tension to 2 and went really slow. Afterwards I gave my stitching a good press. I’ve done this on a couple of garments now and it seems to do the trick. I had to take a wedge out of the neckline because an earlier version had some gape, but that seems to be corrected now.
There’s enough fabric left to make a top for me and a dress for Hanna. I think I’m going to make a Freya top.